Monday, August 4, 2008

Alone, alone at last...

I am alone...
Today Jamie started first grade. I am alone for more than 6 hrs. Did my birthday come early or what? I just don't know what to do first. Shopping, scrap booking, napping, shopping, reading, etc... Okay so you probably get the picture.

Yes, I will miss my children, but come on this is too cool. Maybe I can get my house organized. My laundry done and go to the grocery store without my kids hanging all over the cart. But first I had to brag a little about the peace and quiet in my home and to tell all my friends with little ones, someday this will happen to you.

Until then, nah nah nah nah nah...JK...Lol...

3 comments:

Melissa M. said...

Oh man, I hadn't thought of you having that. I am so happy for you! Seriously, my happiness is so pure, there's not even a spark of jealousy. I am so happy also to know that you are so free during your day. Live it up my friend, bragging like that is only going to get you trouble. "Can you drive me to the dentist?" kind of trouble.

Melissa M. said...

I thought of something for you to do: write a review of Mamma Mia on your movie blog.

Susan said...

Enjoy it, but try to keep looking busy or somebudy will do SOMETHING to make you get busy or heaven for bid a job...eew.